Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So much to teach them...

Please check out this post by Anne Basso, a mom/blogger who I recently started following.

I love her last paragraph:

I didn't realize until I had children, how much there is to teach them. Beyond Math and the ABC's, I have to teach them that if they spent half as much time working together as they do telling each other what to do, the job would be done already! I have to teach them teamwork, kindness, selflessness, service, honesty, and every other virtue that will make them better people. If I really think about it, it's totally overwhelming. Thankfully I get to take life and this parenting thing one minute at a time.



It can be overwhelming to think of how much responsibility Papabear and I have as parents to Pookaloo. I'll join Anne's prayer and thank God that we get to take life and parenting not even one day at a time, but one MINUTE at a time!

While you are visiting Anne's blog, be sure to check out her Southern Monkey handmade baby items giveaway too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.