Monday, August 23, 2010

Forgotten God

I'm in the middle of reading Forgotten God by Francis Chan, which a friend gave me as a going away present (hi, Paula!).

An easy read in terms of sentence structure and chapter length, it's a very challenging and meaty read in terms of concepts and practical application.

Between this weekend's message at a church we visited to "try on" this weekend and the theme of this book, especially the chapter I just finished, I can hear the Spirit calling me to a deeper walk.

Have you ever noticed how God uses repetition to emphasize a point or get our attention?

Almost word for word, I received this challenge from both sources this weekend:

Am I living a life that Christ is a part of, or is Christ my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.