Sunday, October 19, 2014

Heart Failure to Transplant: My Aunt

On October 19, 2014 I posted the following entry to my CaringBridge journal:

I had a great phone call with my aunt this evening. She told me all about her experience with her heart transplant 2 years ago and her life now with her new heart. It was very encouraging!

I also shared a medical update: 

I heard from my cardiologists today. All my bloodwork is back and there is nothing that is a cause for concern.

I had an echocardiogram yesterday, and the technician was pretty chatty. He pointed out all the structures of my heart to me, and when I asked him about the blood pressure in my lungs, he said it looked fine or low to him but then he said I need to talk abut it with my doctor. I wonder if he could be right and I may not need to go on the IV medications after all?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.