Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"I'm having a hard time"

I had the courage to speak those words tonight after Bible study, and vent some frustrations I've been having with motherhood.

One said she would watch Pookaloo for a few hours a week for me, for FREE, to give me a break or some uninterrupted work time.

God's grace and goodness in action, folks!

On the way home, I started to sing Trading My Sorrows. What I love about that song is that it doesn't discount that the reality depth or size of the sorrows, pain, sickness, shame, pressing circumstances, persecution and things that strike us down ... no, they are real and sometimes feel overwhelming, but we are TRADING them for joy, and therefore we won't be crushed, we are never abandoned and won't be destroyed by them. A choice for hope in the midst of adversity. A choice to share my heart tonight led to emotional support and practical help, and I won't be too proud to take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.