Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Heart Failure to Transplant: Hesed

I posted the following to my CaringBridge journal on Oct 21, 2014

Hesed is a Hebrew word for God's lovingkindness.

He pours it out on me through His people that He has provided as my community of support and love.

MOPS gave me $100 gas card, which will help ease the pinch from extra travel related to my many appointments.

Polly has been a godsend. She even has recruited a friend to come help her with cleaning.

Corrie did some shopping for me.

The MomsNext members of MOPS are planning a service project to help me with cleaning next week.

My church offered to set up a meal train for two meals per week through December 31.

My MOPS table leader April is coming over to watch Zachary for me to make the trip to Selma for Elliott's 6month checkup easier on me.

This and prayers and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.