Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Heart Failure to Transplant: Specific Prayer Requests

I posted the following to my CaringBridge journal on Oct 28, 2014:

Number one, pray for healing, for my stiff thickened heart muscle to regain normal structure and function and for symptoms of heart failure to disappear. God can do it, He will do it, whether by changing the cells of the heart I have, allowing me to go through a transplant or resurrecting me to a new body in heaven.

But also, please pray for protection from colds and flu and stomach bugs. They are very hard on my body and take me longer to recover from than the average person. I've had pneumonia and flu vaccines, and practice hand washing and healthy diet to minimize the risk.

Please pray that my pulmonary blood pressure stays within normal limits so I can avoid going on inotropic IV drugs.

Please pray for wisdom and discernment in pacing myself, as well as knowing when to ask for help and who to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and will publish and reply to them as soon as I am able in the midst of a busy mom schedule! Abusive, trolling or spam comments will not be published.